Acid and Alkali Cleaning Fluid System CIP for Cleaning (ACE-CIP-A1)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20,000 US $3,800|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ACE-CIP-A1
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: CIP Cleaning Machine
- Process: Clean
- Cleaning Method: Acid , Alkalid, Hot Water
- Inner Wall Treating: Mirror Polish
- Remote Control: Without Remote Control
- Trademark: ACE
- Specification: CE, GMP
- HS Code: 8422909000
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 380V
- Processing Material: Natural Ingredients
- Main Material: SUS304/SUS316L
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Control: Automatic, Semi-Control,
- Tank Quantity: 3 or 4
- Transport Package: Soft Clothed or Wooden Box
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
The CIP system consists of water tanks, backwater tanks, alkali tanks, acid tanks, hot water circulating tanks, tubular heat exchangers, scavenging pumps, control systems, etc. Return pipelines are equipped with consistency transmitters which are used for automatic blending of acid and alkali cleaning fluid, and online detection and control of recycling of acid and alkalifluid. Heat exchanger outlets and return pipelines are equipped with temperature sensors which are used for online temperature detection and could control cleaning temperatures through steam regulating valves.
The system is capable of undertaking five cleaning processes including aqueous cleaning, alkali cleaning, acid cleaning, acid and alkali cleaning and sterilization. Processes for typical acid and alkali cleaning generally include water flushing, alkali circulation, alkali recovery, water flushing, acid circulation, acid recovery, water flushing and sterilization, each of which is subject to different time and temperature requirements.
The system has employed CPU 315 and ET200 manufactured by Siemens as the control center and remote signal acquisition device respectively, and is capable of realizing automatic data exchange through PROFIBUS and MPI communication network. Its onsite operation is based on MP277-10" manufactured by Siemens which can clearly represent processes and operations and is equipped with a visual fault alarm system, thus could realize option, running, monitoring and operation of CIP preparation and CIP cleaning and sterilization. Furthermore, the system is designed to accommodate both 'Auto' and 'Manual' modes, and could meat different production requirements.
CIP system is widely used for cleaning tanks in food industry, beverage industry, dairy industry, etc. It saves labor force largely. The control system can be automatic control or semi-automatic control.
Our CIP system adopts European advanced technology, it has excellent performance.
Wenzhou Ace Machinery Co., LTD supply Mixing tanks ,Reactor tank, fermentation tank, Inline homogenizer, High shear emulsifier mixer, ,Jacket cooking kettle, milk cooling tank sanitary fittings,etc.
Widely used in many fields, such as dairy, beer, food, pharmacy, beverage, cosmetic etc.,exported to America, Europe, the Middle East.
1.Food, Beverage, Wine, Beer, Juices, beverage, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Laboratory as well as Chemical Industry ,Painting Industrial and water treatment
Cip-System:It is the tank-cleaning device for the rapid automation process. Pre-set system contrls the cleaning rprocess from the beginning to the end.It is simple, fast, and cleans thoroughly. The sanitary valves concerns as well as structure.
2. Equipment:Acid tank, caustia alkaine tank, and warm warer tank one for each, the recycing of detergents and adjustment of temoerarute, and liquid level are preset.
(1) Water flow 1 second to 99 minutes 59 seconds, changed to constant temp.99°
(2) Acid clean 1 sec. to 99 min. 59sec, changed to constant temp. 99°
(3) Waterflow 1 second to 99 min. 59sec,changed to constant temp. 99°
(4) Alkaline clean 1 sec . to 99 nin. 59 sec, changed to constant temp. 99°
(5) Water flow 1 second to 99 nin. 59 sec. shanged to constant temo. 99°
(6) Sterilization 1 second to 99 nin.59sec changed to constant temp. 99°
4. Processing order:
(1) The liquid level in tank must be adjusted before operation.
(2) Cycling detergent must be released according to the switching of the flow valve. Wrong operation on LNTER LOCKin the control system stops the cycling of detergent, operation will automatically stop.
(3) Water temperature is adjusted by thermal regulator. Sst INTER LOCK operation in the control system to prevent conplete sterilization during cleaning.
(4) Air purge system starts working, most detergent can be recycled.
(5) Buzzer sounds to indicate complerion of the operation.
1.It can make the production plan reasonable and improve the produce ability.
2.To compare with the hand-wash,it doesn't influence the cleaning result because of the worker's difference,on the contrary,it can improve the products' quality.
3.It can prevent the dangers of cleaning work,so that we can save the work force.
4.It can save the cleanser,the steam,the water and the cost of production.
5.It can extend the service life of the machine parts.
6.It includes three types,one is the handwork system,one is the semi-automation system,and the other is the whole-automation system,so it is easy for customer's selection