Vacuum Extractor and Concentrator for Herb (ACE-ZFQ-JD)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,800 US $1,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ACE-ZFQ-JD
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: Concentrator
- Process: Concentration and Dry
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Heating Source: Steam Heating /Hot Oil Electric He
- Function: Remove Moisture From The Feeding
- Volume: 50L~500L
- Trademark: ACE
- Specification: CE, GMP
- HS Code: 8419899090
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 110V-480V Customized
- Processing Material: High Concentration Liquid Material (Juice, Jam)
- Main Material: SUS304/SUS316L
- Inner Wall Treating: Mirror Polish
- Work Pressure: -0.090MPa
- Type: Extraction and Concentration
- Product: Evaporator Concentrator
- Transport Package: Soft Clothed or Wooden Box
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
This equipment is suitable for extracting and concentrating the effective component from Chinese herbas and other botanical.
1. This equipment has excellent manufacture,complete collocation,simple operation.It is consist of extracting tank,concentrated pot,storage tank for liquid material,condenser,oil-water separator, filter, delivery pump,vacuum pump and so on. We have steam heating and electric heating,the user can operate it only to engage the steam or electricty.
Composed by: extractor, filter, pump, heater, evaporator, condenser, cooler, oil separator and project control computer.
After dipping and heating, the lixivium liquid of traditional Chinese medicine will be pumped into the external heater for heating from the bottom of extracting tank.
The extra pump liquid will enter into heater for heating from the bottom of the extracting tank to reflow and play its partial mixing effect. After the extracting liquid is heated by the heater, it will be evaporated instantly and separated by the separation concentrator.
The twice steam will enter into the extracting tank, transmitting the heat to the solvent in the extracting tank, and also playing mixing effect.
The residual air will enter into the condenser and become solvent, and after reflux it will enter into the extracting tank. It will enter into the heater for condensed liquid to carry out heat exchange and make the temperature of condensed liquid approximate to the boiling point of solution in the extracting tank.
Then the residual air will enter into condenser. As the solvent has large reflux quantity, the density of solute will be rapidly dissolved The extraction and concentration are synchronous with continuous discharge of concentrated liquid, thus, the process is greatly reduced and only requires 4~6 hours.
By adopting reduced pressure concentration, it has short concentration time and does not destroy effective content of heat-sensitive material.
The parts in contact with material in this equipment made of Ocr18Ni9 stainless steel with good corrosion resistance and long durability and in conformity with sanitary requirement for medicine.
Pcaking: Standard packing
Wooden case is avaliable for multifunctional extraction evaporation concentrator
Delivery: 1-45 days after the deposit confirmed